Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sad Day

My baby is no longer a baby. Today we had to convert Brad's crib into the toddler bed. He discovered on Tuesday that he can climb out of his crib. I was hoping it wouldn't really be a big deal, and that he might forget about it, but NO!! Last night I tried to put him to bed, and he climbed out of his crib three times. Then first thing this morning, before he even made a peep, he had climbed out of his crib. When Jesse went to get him up he was standing by the door crying. I think I will be giving up some of my precious sleep now that he will be able to get up by himself in the mornings. Sad day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber, hey girl. I bought this exact same crib in cherry. crazy. looks good as the toddler bed though. Love, Deb

Heather said...

He's growing up. You almost have a 2 year old. How crazy is that? Little Brad in his terrible two's.

Kali said...

I'm sad you'll be losing sleeps but YAY for growing up to Brad!